- This concert has passed.
Eclectic Series: Art of the Etude
October 8 at 7:00 pm
All audience members, staff, and performers must provide proof of full vaccination status–at least 14 days from the final dose of vaccine–at the door (CDC card–photo or copy is fine–or Excelsior Pass) and ID.
“Art of the Etude”
- Frederic Chopin Etudes Op. 25 (Selections)
- Franz Liszt Transcendental Etude No. 10 in f minor
- Alexander Scriabin Etudes Op. 12, 42 (selections)
- Sergei Rachmaninoff Etudes Tableaux Op. 39 No. 2, 6
- Fred Hersh 2 Character Studies: Nocturne for the Left Hand Alone
- Morton Gould Boogie Woogie Etude
- Gershwin/Wild Virtuoso Etudes (selections)
- Bolcom “Recitatif” from Twelve New Etudes
Olga Vinokur, piano